American Flags for Sale, Heavy Duty Outdoor
American Flags for Sale, Heavy Duty Outdoor
All Star Flags
Polyester American Flags: All Star Flags has polyester American flags for sale that are proudly Made in the USA. The polyester American flag material is a 2-ply, spun woven polyester material. The polyester flags are the best fabric for to resist high wind environments. The open weave of the heavy-duty polyester flag fabric will help reduce the fabric stress. Our polyester flags are the longest lasting material we offer. It is a popular choice especially for large American flags that fly year round. The polyester American flag has the authentic look of a traditional cotton or canvas flag but provides modern day durability. The colors on these large American flags are deep and rich and the fabric is fade resistant.
Hercules American Flags: All Star Flags has the Hercules line of American flags for sale. These American flags feature sewn stripes and embroidered stars from a knitted polyester fabric. This fabric has a weight similar to nylon but offers durability similar to the 2ply polyester flags.
Signature Series American Flags: All Star Flags has top-quality Signature Series American Flags for sale. These American flags are for the most discriminating flag enthusiast. These nylon flags have larger and more densely embroidered stars that produce the nicest looking American flag that we carry. The Signature Series large American flags make great gifts.
Cotton American Flags: All Star Flags has 100% cotton American flags for sale. These large American flags have sewn stripes and embroidered stars and give the authentic and historical look of an American flag. Cotton is not a recommended fabric for outdoor display.
Pole Sleeve American Flags: These nylon American Flags feature pole sleeve finishing rather than the standard header & grommets. These are typically used on house mounted flagpoles as well as garden flagpoles.
Quality Sewing/Manufacturing: All of our large American flags feature LOCK STITCHING with color-matched thread for greater resistance to fraying. The flags are constructed using double-needle seams with back stitch reinforcement on the sewn stripes. We use a premium, extra strength polyester thread for excellent durability in any condition. Flag sizes 16"x14" through 12'x18' have large, densely filled embroidered stars. Sizes 15'x25' and larger have appliqued stars.
Each flag is finished with a canvas duck header. The header comes complete with brass grommets for attaching to a flagpole. Sizes 8'x12' and larger have a roped canvas header with a galvanized metal thimble for extra strength.
FMAA: All our small and large American flags are Made in the USA. Every US flag is required to be labeled with the country of origin. All our US flags feature Made in the USA markings and as an extra assurance, our flags feature the FMAA stamp. The FMAA is the Flag Manufacturers Association of America and their “Certified Made in the U.S.A. ” certifies that your American flag has been made in the U.S. of materials that are domestic in origin and that all processes in every step of its manufacture were completed in U.S. facilities with U.S. labor. Feel confident that in purchasing one of our large American flags, great care is taken in guaranteeing that your flag is sourced and made domestically. Look for our Made in the USA and FMAA stamps on each of our products.
Recommended Flag Sizes:
3x5' Flag - 20' Flagpole
4x6' Flag - 25' Flagpole
5x8' Flag - 30' Flagpole
6x10' Flag - 35' Flagpole
8x12' Flag - 40' Flagpole
10x15' Flag - 45-50' Flagpole
12x18' Flag - 50-60' Flagpole
15x25' Flag - 60-70' Flagpole
20x30' Flag - 70-80' Flagpole
30x60' Flag - 100-120' Flagpole
Flag Care Tips:
1. Only flags made specifically for exterior use should be flown outdoors.
2. Take down your flag prior to storms whenever possible.
3. Minimizing your flag’s exposure to rain, snow, or abnormally high winds will increase its life considerably.
4. Do not place a flag where the wind will whip it against rough or sharp surfaces to avoid tearing.
5. If damage occurs, the worn part should be cut off and hemmed.
6. Do not fold or roll up a wet or damp flag.
7. Should your flag become wet, it must be spread out and allowed to dry completely.
8. Wet flags will likely mildew and cause damage to the fabric.
9. A clean flag will last the longest.
10. Pollutants in the air can get into the fabric and cause it to degrade.
11. Keep your flag away from chemicals and petroleum products.
12. Outdoor flags can be hand washed with warm water and a mild soap and then spread out and allowed to dry.
13. Do not allow your flag to stand in wash water.
14. Indoor flags are usually damaged by neglect.
15. If possible, long exposure to direct sunlight on your indoor flag should be avoided.
16. Professional dry cleaning is recommended for indoor/parade flags.
17. Transporting your flag in a carrying case before and after parade use is recommended.